Whether you want to build a successful business or simply enjoy an afternoon cooking with your friends, The Kitchen Pantry is the place for you. The Kitchen Pantry goes above and beyond other commercial kitchens to help you succeed and have fun!
The owner of The Kitchen Pantry, Gloria Stultz, has 14 years of experience working with local farmers and health authorities that she can share with you to help you grow as an entrepreneur and as a cook.
The Kitchen Pantry can help you develop the labeling and marketing for your product and provides a beautiful store-front to sell it in. The Kitchen Pantry believes in adding value from farm to table and is committed to your success! Come see for yourself at 619 Main Street, Canon City, CO.
The Kitchen Pantry is the perfect place for:
- Canning and preserving local food
- Baking breads, cakes and other baked goods for fundraisers or to sell in The Kitchen Pantry retail store
- Selling homemade products (in-store and also at the Canon City Farmer’s Market)
- Creating FDA approved labels
- Entrepreneurs wanting to start their own business
- Caterers needing kitchen space to rent
- Group cooking and food competitions
- Cooking, dinner and birthday parties
- Cooking and preserving classes
- All types of food production
Retail Store is open Tuesday through Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
The Kitchen is available to be scheduled for use 24/7. Use our contact page to send a message to management.
Maximum occupancy at any time is 12 people
Please see the following links for important forms and information